Come to learn and practice the art of tai chi. The moves are gentle, relaxing, meditative, tranquil, concentrative, peaceful & harmonious. Balance & harmony is an important aspect in Taiji and you have an opportunity to develop that in the workshop. The workout involves training with a partner to help actualize the principle. Partner Taiji is a game of relationship & sensitivity.
Benefits of Taiji PartnerWork:
1) acts as a catalyst for progress in Taiji
2) Helps enhance your daily social encounters
3) Less physically taxing than most sports
4) Helps feed your body physically, emotionally and mentally as you age.
5) Offers many pluses to raise the level of your sports/game.
6) It provides flexibilty, balance,and strength as well as modest conditioning 7) A relaxed athlete is a more efficient, better coordinated athlete.
8) The deepened mind-body connection Taiji affords can help you see each movement of your chosen sport exactly as you would like.
9) Enhances the Taiji principles of structural integration & connecting the body parts.
AT: Hunters Studio,
Hunter Street, Hamilton.
SUNDAY October 29th 2017
Enq: Ph 021 2882380 or 022 6198689 Eddie/Christine
Please Download the Enrollment Form from the Button below.
SELFCARE & WELLBEING SELFCARE & WELLBEING
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE